Shopping Center Management
Our management roles: to administer, run, energize and diversify your shopping center offer whilst taking care to optimise the value of your asset.
SCC maintains and enhances your shopping center
Our management roles aim to ramp up shopping center footfall, thanks to a personalised customer experience, site improvements and activities.
They lead us to ensure operational management through five specialties:
- Site management, responsible for guaranteeing visitor safety
- Management of co-owned property, in line with your managers /li>
- Supervision of the site's security and maintenance service providers
- Running, external communications, footfall generation
- Local public relations (press, institutions, partners)
Our Shopping Center Managers are on hand for co-owners and shopkeepers, and take particular care of the quality of the customer experience.
Commercial development, SCC’s core activity
Center Managers are supported by SCC's referral departments in order to enhance and develop the attractiveness of the sites managed by them:
- Head of Retail, for an offer / services / merchandising mix which is suited to the customer catchment area, and updated in line with changes in the market
- Technical services for the best possible maintenance of facilities, regulation of energy consumption, compliance with legal obligations
- Legal services
- Statistics for analysis of commercial performance and footfall
A regular, rigorous reporting service completes this package.
YOUR CONTACTOlivia Pollard
+33 1 39 63 68 25 Contact us